Big Fang Entertainment Community
Hey there,

This is the BF Entertainment Community, this is for people who like music, movies, games, internet and other web-based activities. Join today and have a Blast! Register now and get huge offers.
------------------------------------------------------
Rated PG
Forum Management,
~Raden

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there,

This is the BF Entertainment Community, this is for people who like music, movies, games, internet and other web-based activities. Join today and have a Blast! Register now and get huge offers.
Rated PG
Forum Management,
~Raden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding Avatars and Signatures

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regarding Avatars and Signatures Empty Regarding Avatars and Signatures Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Raden

Raden
[______________]
[______________]

You are free to use as much as many lines as possible as signatures. But better to follow and listen to what I'm saying now.

Regarding Signatures

to Members - 4 Lines
to Admins - 8 Lines
to Support Team - 10 Lines
Local Moderators - 6 Lines

Because Admins and Smods need to express their specialties and ways of help though their signatures.

IRCOPS and Bloggers need to provide links to their articles and tutorials. And provide useful things to help you through signature.

The Support Team needs it most of all to link you to their helpful topics. Inform you the latest thing so you stay on board. They need it to help out.

Regarding Avatars

There has not been technology to provide larger avatars for different groups. So here is how it works. PM me for larger avatars, with the avatar you want (in your limits) and I'll set it for you. This only works for people in user groups.

to Members - 125x125 px.
to Admins - 200x200 px.
to Support Team - 175x175 px.
Local Moderators - 150x150

PM me for more queries.

Last edited by Base on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://blogdarulislam.wordpress.com

2Regarding Avatars and Signatures Empty Re: Regarding Avatars and Signatures Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Lindsey

Lindsey

So can I put a picture in my sig?

I PM-ed you everything there is to know about signatures.
~Base

3Regarding Avatars and Signatures Empty Re: Regarding Avatars and Signatures Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 pm

GrinFace

GrinFace
Local Moderator

How bout' local mod?

4Regarding Avatars and Signatures Empty Re: Regarding Avatars and Signatures Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:45 pm

Raden

Raden
[______________]
[______________]

150x150 avatar 4 line sig.

5Regarding Avatars and Signatures Empty Re: Regarding Avatars and Signatures Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:08 am

Chris

Chris

Many people who breaks that rules than 50 people. Have fun time.

6Regarding Avatars and Signatures Empty Re: Regarding Avatars and Signatures Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Raden

Raden
[______________]
[______________]

Actually have any size you want.
on sig..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]